Saturday 26 April 2014

♥ My Recent Purchases


I don't know about you, but to me it seems as though Boots have never ending offers on. Now, that is not a bad thing at all, as beauty products are something us girls are constantly buying and trying out so on a recent trip to Truro I managed to pick up some products I've never tried before on the 3 for 2 deal!

L'Oreal Micellar Solution - Boots, £4.99
This little treat is something I've learnt to use every day. It acts as a make up remover, cleanser and toner all in one. Meaning you can cut three products down to one. It's even on offer at the moment with £1.25 off the advertised price, so it's definitely time to purchase if you haven't before.

Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer - Boots, £5.99
Not the cheapest high street concealer on offer but after being a true fan of Rimmel's Wake Me Up Concealer I thought I'd give this one a try. Yet to use but I do have high hopes for this product.

Rimmel Eye Shadow Quad in "Beauty Spells" - Boots, £6.99
This is my first eye shadow purchase. Ever. I've never been a fan of coloured lids but I'm growing really bored of just having eye liner to emphasise my eyes. This comes with a light silver colour, two shades of purple and a smokey grey colour and I'm really excited to try this out!

Soap And Glory Hocus Focus - Boots, £11
This product from the much loved skin care range promises to be an illuminating 'flaw softening' cream. The formula is quite runny but does do the trick when used to highlight around the eyes or brow bone. The smell, as always from a S+G product, is amazing and I feel as though this product really does help highlight the face. Brilliant for the up and coming summer months.


Keep your eyes open for my reviews of some of these products in the coming weeks, especially the Micellar Solution and the Match Perfection Concealer! Going to up my blogging game and get back into it before my second semester assignments take over. If you've used any of these products let me know what you think of them. I'd love to hear from you!

Em x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...