Sunday 25 May 2014

♥ The Sunday Post #6


It's a really strange feeling knowing that my first year at university is coming to an end. By Tuesday I will have handed in all my work for the second semester and it'll all be over and done with. Luckily, I'm sticking around in Cornwall until the end of June so I only have to get through two months back in full time work in Birmingham. Also, I've bagged myself a job for a brilliant little online website that will put a few pennies into my pocket to get through the next month of freedom. I plan to spend the time I have left in Cornwall doing touristy things and hopefully the weather picks up again so we can spend days on the beach, paddle boarding and cliff jumping! As happy as I am to finally be getting some time to myself it's going to be really surreal coming back in September. I'm moving into a cute little house in Falmouth with four of my best friends and it's going to be a completely different experience to this year. There's so much to look forward though and it is all really exciting!

Are any of you lovely readers heading off to university in September? 


Em x

tumblr | twitter | instagram


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...