Tuesday 20 May 2014

♥ What I Wear: Face


L'Oreal True Match Foundation | Real Techniques Foundation Brush | Maybelline Dream Pure BB Cream | E45 Lotion | Mac Moisturecover Concealer | Real Techniques Detailer | Rimmel Scandaleyes Lycra | Scandaleyes Retro Glam | Real Techniques Powder Brush | elf HD Powder | elf Shimmer Lip Gloss | Rimmel Glam Eyes Liner

First up, I get my skin ready with a tiny bit of E45 all over, then I apply my BB cream on my t zone and forehead. Then I hide blemishes and dark circles with my Mac Moisturecover (Shade NW30). For foundation the True Match liquid from L'Oreal (in Rose Vanilla) is my saviour at the moment - buildable cover and one pump is more than enough product! Then for my eyes I use the green, lycra Scandaleyes mascara as it's drying out and is a good base coat for my lashes, I top this up with a thick coat of Retro Glam, the wand really separates the lashes - it's definitely my favourite mascara! My eye liner is winged, as ever with my favourite liner ever. Glam Eyes from Rimmel doesn't have a stiff brush like some liquid liners and I just find it works really well and stays put all day. I finish my everyday look with elf's HD powder - it's the first translucent (white) powder I've bought and it's really good! I then put a little of elf's Shimmer Gloss in 'Dream' on my lips and I'm good to go for the whole day!

And the end result: 

Do you use any of these products on your face day in, day out? Let me know your make up bag must-have! 


Em x


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...