Monday 9 June 2014

♥ Bali: Day One


It's half seven (pm) local time and half twelve, noon, back home in England. That means I've been awake a whopping 30 hours and spent the majority of those travelling... But two flights later and a long drive through Bali we are finally at the villa and waiting for dinner to be served - by the in house staff, of course. The temperature is a little concerning. It's very dark and very warm still but the house is all outside anyway. Our bedroom has a a shower outside and looks right out to the ocean. I'm sure tomorrow I'll get to post some incredible photos of the villa in the sunshine. 
I'm so beyond happy to have such an incredible friend around who's taken me on this once in a 
lifetime holiday with her family for her 21st birthday! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...