Tuesday 10 June 2014

♥ Bali: Day Two


Day two in Bali has been super chilled out. After the long flight we spent the day sunbathing and swimming in the sea. It's now seven pm and were going to sit down to dinner soon. It amuses me how different the currency is here to how it is at home. I only changed two hundred pounds and have just under four million rupiah. It means I will constantly be checking the price of things through using my calculator on my phone! I don't have much to say about today other than the heat is insane. It's almost inevitable to go into the sea or pool because it's just that warm! I'm wearing so much factor fifty because I don't want to risk burning! Tomorrow we're off on a day tour of the island and visiting the temples is sure to be amazing! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...