Tuesday 29 July 2014

♥ Beauty Bloggers Favourites #2



These two products are many bloggers holy grail of beauty items. Sadly, I only have them in sample size (I'm a student, it's allowed) but they are samples that I have tried time and time again.

First up, Benefit's They're Real mascara. The wand is what makes such a flawless application. It's plastic and has a little ball full of bristles at the end - meaning you can catch every teeny lash. Although you may end up getting the product everywhere the first few times, it is easy to get the hang of and soon becomes the perfect applicator. The formula is really long lasting and doesn't leave a black dust under your eyes at the end of the day, and it comes off easily with a make up remover. It's super black and I will definitely be purchasing this in full size when I've run out!

Next is the much talked about Porefessional. It's a primer that is said to reduce the size and look of pores and it is a tan sort of colour - though this doesn't impact your skin on application. It's quite a thick and smooth formula and does make the skin feel incredibly soft. I've got my hands on this sample quite a few times and it's always a shame when it runs out as I do like the way it creates a nice base for me to work with. I don't believe I would splash out on the retail size though - there are many dupes that work similarly! 

What are your views on these products? Have you loved them enough to pay the price for them, full size?


Em x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...