Sunday 6 July 2014

♥ The Sunday Post #10



This week has been beyond boring. Aside from Tom coming to visit for a few days I've not done a whole lot as the lack of a job in Cornwall has pushed me to the end of my overdraft. It's such a horrible feeling and I'm more than ready to get back to work and start earning some pennies!

One naughty thing I did do this week is put my credit card to good use. I splashed out on some new furniture for my bedroom in Birmingham. This included a pretty new bed and a bookshelf that isn't big enough, but it looks really pretty and bless my boyfriend for putting it together for me while I was obsessing over Andy Murray's last match in this years Wimbledon! I'm chuffed that my bedroom at home is finally coming together as it's finally a nice place to hang out again.

Other than that I've been spending my days making lists and trying to figure out how much money I will have flowing in (and sadly, out) of my account over the coming weeks so my organisation skills are growing and slowly driving me insane! There's only so many lists a girl can write, guys!

From next week, I've decided I'm going to take a similar approach to Rebecca's blog, Autumn Leaves, in my Sunday posts. Aside from letting you guys know what I've been up to, I want to share the blogs I've followed or the posts I've really enjoyed in that week. Hopefully this will mean that people get to see blogs they haven't before and read posts they wouldn't usually come across!

Hope you're all having a relaxing Sunday!

Em x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...