Sunday 20 July 2014

♥ The Sunday Post #12



I'm still in shock that I'm in my twelfth week of The Sunday Post. I've been running this little blog since March and this week I'm nearing the first milestone of 100 Bloglovin followers. It's only a tiny amount, and not a patch on the amount of followers I have over on Tumblr, but when I reach three digits I'll be so proud of this little corner of the Internet I've created. I've been receiving some really lovely feedback recently and it really is spurring me on to think outside of the box and not only write about things I enjoy like my beauty and book posts, but I'm really proud with how many views and responses I'm getting from the university How To's. I've been posting them on facebook and my universities group pages and hopefully these posts will lead me into writing for the universities blog, website or magazine next year and that's really what I want to achieve in second year. It's all coming around really fast, September is a mere six weeks away and I'm already writing up my shopping lists for when I get back to Cornwall.

How cute is the little skincare set my mum won in a raffle?! I believe it's from asda, and I'm super excited to give it a go!

Blogs I followed this week:


Sorry in advance if I'm a bit silent this week.. Tomorrow I'm off to stay in Bolton for a few days, so I may have limited access to my computer!


Em x

2 comments:

  1. Funnily enough i just blogged about NSPA, I've never tried these though!
    love victoriajanex
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah! i just had a little look! I never really venture around asda's beauty section but i think i'm really going to have to start, the range seems extensive and a bit more up market than you'd expect from a supermarket!! x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...