Sunday 10 August 2014

♥ The Sunday Post #14


I missed last weeks 'Sunday Post' and I felt so weird about it, so I'm really glad to be putting this weeks together. It's been another mad few weeks and this week I'm in work doing an almost nine to five working week. It's not going to be fun but it's my last chance to earn some money before heading back to the South West in less than two weeks time. This morning my dad picked me up and took me to a local shopping centre so I could pick up a few cheap bits and pieces as I won't really have another chance until I'm there. That little pink academic diary was an amazing little steal from Wilkinsons for just two pounds and it has a lovely soft pink cover and includes a year planner, exam board phone numbers, student funding phone numbers, important dates pages, notes pages and a pre made timetable! It'll be really helpful as it just a bog standard diary as well, but its lightweight and I know I'll have it in my bag every day. Along with that I got a few other bits and pieces which I'm going to write up a post on the things I bought for the start of the new academic year.

It's only four weeks until I move in with my best friends, Grace and Katelyn and I'm ridiculously excited for everything we're going to get up to. But yet, sorry for the lack of blogging, I've never been so busy and I'm not finding the time to get online at the moment but there's only a week or so left at work. It'll be going back to normal, very very soon. Thanks for sticking with me!


Em x

1 comments:

  1. The Wilkinson planner sounds like it has absolutely everything covered, I cannot wait to get back to Uni! Best of luck with work over the next week 9-5's are a killer!

    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...