Monday 30 March 2015

♥ Schwarzkopf Got2B 4 Day Straightening Spray


It's obvious that using straighteners and hairdryers is not the best thing you can put your hair through, so anything that claims to leave my hair straight for up to four days is a must have, right? I bought this on a whim, when I noticed it in Boots on offer for £3. I've been trying to get into the habit of leaving my hair completely natural (without any heat styling) for as long as possible and now I usually only use my straighteners if I'm going out. Because of this hesitance to use straighteners this spray really is a god send!

Before straightening, I split my hair into two sections. I'll tie up the top half of hair and then spray this through the lengths of the hair that's left, paying close attention to the ends and the bits of hair that have natural kinks in. I try to give it a minute or so, so my hair isn't super damp when I go in with my straighteners. I then repeat this when I've taken down the rest of my hair.

Now, I can't vouch for the four days worth of straight hair, as after two days my hair gets too oily and I give in to washing it, but on the occasions I have straightened my hair it's kept it straight all day long and through the night, so much so that I never even thought about taking straighteners to my hair again. I did convince my hair to stay straight, however, simply through tying my hair up when I went to bed, being careful to use a very elasticated band, loosely around the hair so that it wouldn't leave kinks in the hair.. But I'm pretty sure that if I we're to do this again for another night without washing, my hair would have been good to go for a third day.

For a couple of pounds this styling spray really is exactly what I was after and if you straighten your hair on a daily basis this is definitely worth trying out! It protects the hair from heat and keeps it straight for a few days - what more could you need in a product like this?


Em x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...