Sunday 26 April 2015

♥ Max Factor Creme Puff Blush in Lavish Mauve



If you've been reading my blog for a while you'll know that blush is something I've never been too fond of - I only own two - but a plain face was kind of annoying me and I thought a little touch of colour was much needed. I'd contemplated so many different brands and types of blush that I just didn't even know where to start. Then the new Max Factor Creme Puff Blush came out and I loved the baked, marbled effect they had to them and everybody said they were incredible so I popped into Superdrug (have a look at what else I purchased here) to look at them. There are only a few to choose from and I didn't want anything that was too bright so the shade Lavish Mauve was perfect for me. It's a dark, dusty rose colour and the shimmer isn't too obvious - something I really, really love about it. The colour pay off isn't the best (that could be a con for many of you) but it makes it super easy to apply and you don't end up with too much colour on your cheeks. I use the Real Techniques Cheek Brush that you can find in the Nic's Picks set. This brush is the perfect shape for placing colour in the hollows of your cheeks and it's the perfect size, too. They're comparable to the Hourglass Ambient Lighting blushes, but at a rather respectable £8.99 the Max Factor offering is much more affordable!

I don't think it'll be long before I head back to a Max Factor stand and purchase another one of these, so which shade do you think I should pick up?

Em x


2 comments:

  1. I love blushers and I agree, I think it is better when they aren't too pigmented and you can build the colour up :) Will definitely be checking this range out x

    Phoebe | Phoebe’s Diaries

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! I'm so scared of blush so being able to build these up is what makes it a winner for me. The entire shade range is lovely, so I need to get my hands on another.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...