Sunday 10 May 2015

♥ Disappointing Products #3


I love the blogging sphere, but there aren't many ways to find out about the products that just didn't work for people and while I hate ending up with a product I can't get on with, I love getting the chance to tell people what it was about it that just didn't work for me. If you like these 'disappointing products' posts, let me know! I'd also love to know what isn't working for you, either, so maybe write a post yourself and send me over the link!

There aren't too many products, but these are a few that just haven't lived up to my expectations recently:


L'Oreal Fibrology Thickening Conditioner
I've tried this just with a normal shampoo and a thickening shampoo and it just didn't make my thin, flat hair feel or look thicker at all. I've read some really good reviews of this that led me to purchase it after being doubtful but I was so annoyed it just didn't seem to do anything to my hair. The product itself is super thick compared to other conditioners, but that doesn't reflect the end result. I wish there was a product that can add a bit of thickness and volume to my hair, so I'll keep on searching.

Tresemme Liquid Texture Mist
I bought this for £1 in Superdrug's clearance section a couple of months ago and I'll use it on day two hair if I want to rough it up a bit. I usually go for the messy look and this helps, but it feels so so horrible on the hands when you try to run it through your hair. The spray mechanism doesn't work properly at all, so I'm going to have to transfer it to another bottle, which isn't ideal. Hopefully changing the bottle will help to make the product more useful, I'd like to just be able to spray it into my roots and for it to add volume there, but I don't think I was onto a winner with this at all.

Seventeen Phwoarr Paint Concealer
This is another one that's been in my possession for quite a while and been packed away somewhere, totally untouched. I went back to it, recently, to try just one last time and still had the same problems I did the first time round. It's a 'heavy duty' concealer and I thought this would be brilliant under my eyes but it just doesn't go on very nice at all. It cakes up and breaks away into little bits and just draws attention to the parts of my skin I'm trying to hide with it. It's really put me off Seventeen face products, which is a shame because they're super affordable.

These are just products that haven't worked for me, you might get along with them really well so let me know if you've had different experiences with any of the above!

Em x



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...