Wednesday 25 November 2015

♥ How Much Does My Face Cost? | Beauty Blogger Tag



This is my favourite tag post I've seen in my time as a blogger. It's the one that really intrigues me. I love knowing what other girls use on a day to day basis - because they're bound to be products we've tried and tested and given the stamp of approval and sometimes, they're products we just won't switch around, ever. So here are the items I use on a pretty much every day basis. Excuse the multiple mascaras - I use one dried out mascara as a primer to separate my lashes! The reality of this post is that I probably bought most of the stuff on three for two offers or something similar... but to shock myself at how much it costs collectively is going to be fun anyway!

Base:
Simple Clear Skin Oil Balancing Moisturiser - £4.27
L'Oreal Nude Magique Blur Cream Primer in Light to Medium - £9.99
L'Oreal True Match Foundation in Rose Ivory - £9.99
Natural Collection Cover-up Cream in Fair - £1.99
Max Factor Creme Puff Blush in Lavish Mauve - £8.99

Eyes:
Mac Paintpot in Painterly - £16
Naked Basics 2 palette - £23
Rimmel Lash Accelerator Endless mascara - £7.99
Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara - £7.99
Rimmel Glam Eyes liner - £5.29
Maybelline Brow Drama in Transparent - £4.99

Lips:
Halzephron Lip Salve - £3.25

There are a few things I didn't include here like powder and blush, but for the most part I forget to use them anyway. The total cost of my face is a whopping £103.74. While these products do change up from day to day these are the ones I go for most and is the most accurate I could get this tag done. If you haven't done this tag, please do and pop the link in a comment below because like I said, I love these posts and it's always worth knowing what people use on an everyday basis.

Em x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...