Friday 4 December 2015

♥ Christmas/Winter Wishlist 2015



As we're now in December, I'll let the festivities commence. Though, I must say, I am not a fan of Christmas at all. My childhood is to blame. There wasn't much fun to be had when Christmas morning was spent in hospital, visiting Mum, instead of being sat around the tree as a family, giving and receiving gifts... Everything is all good now and we do exchange presents and sit down for a beautiful turkey dinner with the extended family and the day is tonnes of fun. It's the run up to it all I detest. In my opinion, it's dragged out for far too long and I work right through my time off from university, anyway, so it's just not that fun. There are, of course, a few thing's I'm lusting after in the festive period and here they are:

Zoeva Face Brush Set
I purchased an eye brush set from Zoeva back in August (read this) and I have been blown away by the quality of the brushes. They're incredible to use and so versatile. My face brush set is lacking though, now that I have so many brushes for eyes, so this would make a pretty complete collection, I feel.

Mac Purple x Nine Palette
I've been going on about wanting this palette for months now, and I'm pretty sure I'll pick it up as a treat for myself when I go into London next week! I'm really into purple shades with darker hair and I'm toying with the idea of putting blonde through the ends of my hair again and then dying them a purple colour... I don't know what it is about the colour purple, but I'm obsessed. These tiny palettes from mac are such great value for money too, and an ideal size for trying out new shades.

'My Warpaint' canvas makeup bag
I've never paid too much attention to the website notonthehighstreet, but I found this beautiful slogan make up bag on it and fell in love. It's super affordable and the slogans to choose from really are lovely. It's a great gift idea for any fellow make up lover, too!

Bossypants by Tina Fey
I love a funny woman. This year I read Yes Please! by Amy Poehler and absolutely adored it. Next on my list is Tina Fey's first book. It's bound to be hilarious and I would love to know more about her life as an upcoming comedienne.

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturising Lotion
Winter is well and truly here and I feel as though I need to drench my skin in moisturiser. Skincare isn't usually something I would spend my money on, but I'd love this as my skin has seen very many better days. I hope a few indulgent skin care bits will get my skin back to normal and reduce my blemishes, so this is something I'm really lusting after this winter!

What's the top of your christmas wishlist? Let me know in the comments!

Em x



2 comments:

  1. I got some Zoeva brushes for Christmas last year, I put the eye brushes on my list this year too! They're so much better than any other brushes I have tried x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the eye brush set is phenomenal! there are a few different crease brushes of different sizes and at first I was like awh thats a bit silly but my god I've gotten use out of every one! the detailer brushes seem silly too, but they come in so so handy! can't wait to expand my collection! which brushes do you have?

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...