Wednesday 3 February 2016

♥ Spring Beauty Wishlist



Spring is creeping up on us quite quickly and I really can't wait. I absolutely despise Christmas time and the winter and I long for warmer weather and not having to layer up. I also can't wait to change up my skincare routine and makeup for things that are spring/summer appropriate! Take a look at the bits I'm lusting over below.


First up, I'm desperate to try the new Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow Foundation. It's meant to leave you looking healthy and give a glow to the skin and at the moment I'm obsessed with dewy, highlighted skin so it sounds perfect. I think my Double Wear will be a bit too heavy for warmer weather, so this is probably going to be my next foundation purchase. I know spring isn't the time to be wearing warm, brown, orangey shades, but the Morphe 35o Palette is something I really, really want to pick up, eventually, if it's ever back in stock! For the lips, I want to pick up a Charlotte Tilbury lipstick - the K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick in Bitch Perfect is my lip colour of choice for the spring. It's a beautiful peachy colour and I think the finish of the lipstick will be much better for warmer weather than the Matte Revolution lipsticks you can get from CT! Staying with beauty products, the next thing I want to try is the new brow product from Anastasia Beverly Hills. The Brow Definer looks a much better shape for my naturally, big thick brows and there are so many good reviews of her products that I think it's time to try one! The last beauty product on my spring wishlist is something that I've been lusting over for such a long time. I've always put off getting the Orgasm Nars Blush, but given that spring is just around the corner I think a blush with a bit of shimmer will be really nice in the sun. Another few bits I'd love to buy for myself in the spring are a juicer and a new necklace from Estella Bartlett. I'm not decided on which type of juicer I'll purchase yet, but I always get juices when I'm out and about now, and I blame Wagamama. I adore the green juices from there, and I think a juicer will help me stick to a more balanced diet and ensure I get plenty of fruit and veg into my diet. The Estella Bartlett Treasure Me Paper Plane Pendant is so cute and dainty. I despise jewellery as a rule and the only jewellery I wear on a day to day basis is the jewellery in my facial piercings, but I have the wishbone EB necklace and always wear it. I bought it one of the first times I met up with my now boyfriend, and it reminds me of the lovely day we had, but we're thinking of booking a holiday away and I think it'd be cute to get this after we've booked a holiday together as another little emblem!

Those are the few little bits and pieces I'd love to purchase for myself, in the coming months in the run up to spring, I'd love to know what yours are, so tell me in a comment down below. As ever, thanks for reading and make sure to come back on Friday at 6PM for another post!




6 comments:

  1. I got the ABH brow definer a few weeks ago and I really like it! The Morphe shadows are so pigmented and so affordable!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only heard good things about either brand so I'm so hoping to get my hands on some of their products soon!

      Delete
  2. I'd definitely like to try the ABH brow definer! Love dipbrow so can't imagine not liking it xx

    Laura | Lala London: Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dip brow isn't the sort of product I'm after but hopefully the new release can work with my thicker brows!

      Delete
  3. I am dying to get hold of the 35O Palette - it looks amazing xx

    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, it's such a shame it's out of stock everywhere. I will get my hands on it, one day!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...